Welcome to the team at Resonance Software…
We’re the makers of WorkSight workforce management solution — a secure SaaS and On-Premise application trusted by many Fortune 500 companies, including some of the the most recognized brands in North America. The secret to our success is that our products work how employees want, while also granting enterprise IT teams the data security, visibility and control they require.
Our team encompasses some of the most experienced Consultants, Developers, and Trainers worldwide, specializing in Workforce Management solutions for the manufacturing environment. All WorkSight products and solutions are designed by industry experts, created specifically for our niche markets, and are developed from industry analysis to maximize appeal for the target consumer. And, with extraordinary training, innovative and productive features and superior customer support by industry experts, our solutions achieve a new level of product performance.
We are currently looking for an Entry-Level Social Media / Community Coordinator (part-time) in our Nanaimo office.
A taste of what you could be working on…
• Standard community management duties – social media channel monitoring, responding to comments and escalating any issues that arise to WorkSight’s leadership team.
• Identifying WorkSight content to strategically publish on multiple social networks
• Production of weekly/monthly social media analytics reports
• Developing creative community campaigns to increase engagement with WorkSight content
• Tweeting of special events or breaking news
• Editing images via tools like Photoshop to optimize them for social channels
• Developing a WorkSight community via social media
• Tracking social media for potential news stories + pre-viral content across the Web.
and much more…
These are some of the key attributes we are looking for…
• A confident user of all major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
• Experience and an interest in creating content.
• You can create appealing “stories” from interviews with co-workers and customers
• An ability to take images and edit them to optimize them for different social networks
• You seriously LOVE social media and are able to work at a fast pace
• You’re a slick multi-tasker who enjoys working on several tasks at any one time
• You are good with words and are able to tune-in to our audience’s comments and replies, then respond in an appropriate style
• You have drive and enthusiasm, an eagerness to learn and the ability to be flexible about what you will work on day-to-day.
Send Resume & Cover Letter to: email@example.com